Skip to content
- Children with autism and related disorder including significant language delay who may be at home or in special education.
- Under 5’s in nursery who require early intervention for communication, preacademic skills and behaviour support.
- Children under 5’s who present as neuro-typical but require help with behaviour, phobias, fussy eating, sleep problems, toilet training.
- Children in mainstream school with autism/ASD and related disorders who are struggling and need support.
- Children in mainstream school without a diagnosis but who need support.